Friday, June 29, 2012

A Dream Manifest...

Over the past few months I have been working... hard...very hard... on a daily basis.  I have been purposeful and prayerful.  I have been excited, scared, excited, and scared again.  I have been encouraged just to be discouraged and then encouraged again.  In so many ways I have been living principles that I've tried to instill in my children: setting goals, being persistent, staying focused, and doing what I enjoy.

It all leads to this...



The Knitting Loft, located at 1227 Pennsylvania Ave., SE in Capitol Hill, will celebrate it's Grand Opening on August 4, 2012!  If you're in town, I'd love to see you.

Until next time...

13 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats!!! Your persistence has paid off; this is an amazing dream come true. I look forward to the opening.

Cheryl said...

Thanks a lot, Celeste.

Mango Mama said...

Hello Cheryl, Congrats! on this new endeavor. I'll be sure to visit the next time I'm in the area. I'm new to knitting... only since January, but I love it. Marsha Coleman has also begun knitting recently. I look forward to following your blog. Love to you and your family.

Cheryl said...

Love to you, too, Mango Mama. You and Marsha keep knitting!!!!

Steve Howard said...

LOL, Y'all still not hiring? (Er, I mean, Congrats, Sis!!)

Cheryl said...

ROFL!!!! Not yet. Thanks, Lil' Brother.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats & I can't wait to visit. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Deb

Cheryl said...

Thanks do much, Deb, for your encouragement and support.

Deb C- VA said...

I thought you were kidding when you asked what we knitters would like to see in a yarn shop!! Congratulations for doing what your heart desires. I wish you much success!!

Chelette said...

Congratulations!!!! I will be there on the 4th.

climbomb said...

That's my neighborhood:) I'll make sure to stop in from time to time! Yay!! Good luck and see you soon.

Katie

Mood Indigo said...

Yay Cheryl!!! Congrats on the upcoming grand opening! :-)

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for all of the well-wishes. July has been a busy month. I'll look forward to seeing those who stop by.